One of the most sought-after astrological gemstones is the Blue Sapphire, or Neelam. It is known for its stunningly beautiful, brilliant blue colors and fast-acting powers. However, this gemstone should be worn with caution. It is ruled by Saturn, and its divine aura exudes the power to reduce the negative effects of Buri Nazar (or ‘evil eyes’) on the wearer. So, The Blue Sapphire is a difficult gemstone, as Saturn’s effects can have a dramatic effect on one’s life. According to Vedic Astrology, Neelam Stone can calm the mind, body, and soul. So, The cosmic healing properties of this stone are believed to make the lives of wearers easier.
Significance for the Blue Sapphire
- Vedic Astrology says gemstones can unlock chakras. Each gemstone is unique in its frequency and color. This resonates with the power of each chakra and can help unlock their potential and open them up to cosmic vibrations.
- Blue Sapphire is known for stimulating the vital chakras, which can be used to stimulate healing and elicit emotions. So, It can link one with their third eye, helping the wearer to flow their thoughts, ideas, and perceptions.
- Blue Sapphire was used in ancient times to treat eye problems. So, Therefore,It can be worn wherever it is desired and it will eliminate speech impediments.
Blue Sapphire: Importance
- Blue Sapphire brings clarity to your mind. This gemstone is for people who feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or cluttered.
- So, The magic of Neelam can be felt almost instantly when a person does it.
- The benefits of Blue Sapphire are apparent in just a few hours. The gemstone can improve the wearer’s luck, fortune, career path, and, most importantly, – opportunities. Therefore, It can help remove obstacles and allow the energies to flow freely throughout the body.
Additional benefits of the Blue Sapphire include:
- Such as, It helps to increase metabolism
- Like, Mental relief and mental strength enhancement
- Such as It Protection against evil Mazars and hexes
- Improves decision-making
- Such as, It soothes the senses and helps to gain self-control
- Such as, It Eliminates negativity and unidentified fears
- Positive financial boost
- Such as, You can get all the results you need in a matter of minutes
- Lessens fatigue
- As Like, Focus and concentration improved
- Such as, It Helps manage digestion better
Also, check here new blogs
Side Effects from the Blue Sapphire
Neelam’s best and worst parts are equally amazing. Hence, Blue Sapphire’s quick-acting qualities make it a life-changing gem. However, one can reach the heavens or fall from grace depending on how Saturn affects you. So, The Blue Sapphire should be free of flaws. who wear a Neelam and do not seek authentic Vedic astrological advice from any online astrologer are more likely to experience the havoc this fast-acting gene can cause.
Types Of Blue Sapphire
Blue Sapphire gemstones come in a variety of forms. They vary in color, clarity, cut, and weight.
Their mining in Kashmir stopped in 1938, despite being consider the best medium-dark tones in the world.
– Burmese Blue Sapphires consider for their distinctive ‘Electric Blue Colour’. They consider for their clarity.
Sri Lanka is the third-best source of blue sapphire gemstones. So, They are highly valuable for their jewelry.
They are mainly present in the Kanchanaburi and Chanthaburi regions.
Therefore, These gemstones derive from Australia’s crust and are inky blue in color. So, They can use to make lighter sapphires with heat treatment for jewelry-making purposes.
Blue Sapphire channels, aligns, and amplifies the chakras. So, This gemstone can bring great results if used correctly. However, it is a good idea to consult an experienced astrologist before purchasing your Blue Sapphire.