QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error is an error that has caused the problem for many active users. Most probably you are also dealing with the same problem right now and do not have any idea how to resolve the error. Do not worry, you have landed on the right page, we will discuss all the possible ways to resolve the issue from your system.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular software that has helped many small and big businesses to keep the track of their businesses. But just like any other application QuickBooks also has many issues and errors that have interrupted the users’ workflow. This article is dedicated to one of such errors: QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error. So read the whole blog till the end to get all the required information related to the issue.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error generally occurs when the user tries to access the company files or print or save the transaction. While dealing with the issue you may feel that there is some critical application fault.
If you are facing the Unrecoverable Error QuickBooks then, then the error may display as 10 digits, which is a sequence of digits space 5 digits.
Below is the list of some QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error that may appear in your system:
|02457 79428||20888 41171||13730 84631|
|00000 14775||00000 15204||00227 55008|
|00551 46274||15563 13890||13824 75582|
|19758 63847||20103 33023|
Symptoms of the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
If you are not able to identify if you are getting the QuickBooks Unrecoverable error or not, then the points that we have discussed below will help you. Take a look at them before proceeding with the solution.
- You may feel a sudden crash of QuickBooks while working with the application.
- The software might get stopped.
- The transactions or files may not be saved properly.
- QuickBooks may not properly work.
Causes that have triggered the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
After identifying the error in your system, now let’s find out what caused the issue in your system.
- The error may occur while accessing the company file.
- It could also be triggered when you try to close the company file.
- While preparing a backup file of the company file.
- During saving the records of the transaction.
- When the user runs the tool Verify or Rebuild functionality.
- When you try to send the payroll via Direct Deposit.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
Now we will discuss the various ways to resolve the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error. The solution is very easy to perform. However, if you are sceptical about it then try to take professional help. Without further ado let’s directly jump into the solutions.
Method 1: Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop
Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop While Starting the QuickBooks
- Press the Ctrl key from the keyboard.
- Then hit the QuickBooks software icon.
- Press the Ctrl key and hold it until the windows program No Company Open pops up.
Suppress the QuickBooks Desktop While Accessing the Company File.
- From the Window, No Company Open selects the company file.
- Press the Alt key and then hold it.
- Go to the Open icon and tap.
- The above method will redirect you to the page where you need to enter the login credentials.
- Release the ALt key and type in the name and password of the user.
- From the keyboard, press the Alt key and hold it for some time.
- Hit on the OK button.
- Do not release the Alt key until you open a file.
Method 2: Use Auto Data Recovery to Restore the Backup
- Using the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery user can restore the QuickBooks backup files.
- First of all, try to move the File Menu by choosing the option Open or Restore Company File to access Wizard.
- Tap the button Restore a Backup cap (.qbb).
- Hit the Next button.
- Choose the choice of Local Backup.
- Press Next.
- Look for the location where you have saved the backup file.
- Choose the backup file and then click on the Open button.
- Hit the Next button.
- Then go to the location where you have to restore the backup file.
- Choose the backup file and then hit the Save button.
Method 3: Reboot the QuickBooks Software
- First of all, locate the Reboot.bat file, to find it navigate: C:\Program Files (x86) \Intuit\QuickBooks xxx Ver 00.0.
- Click on the Reboot.bat file.
- Choose the option “Run as Administrator.”
- Open the software and check if you are still getting the error or not.
- If yes then Reboot your system.
Method 4: Find Out Damaged File and Fix with Using QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- To perform the method, you first need to download the tool QuickBooks Component Repair Tool from the official website of QuickBooks.
- Look for the downloaded file and click on it to start the installation procedure.
- Wait for some time to complete the installation procedure.
- Try to run the tool by following the instructions of the Wizard.
- The tool will then find out the missing or damaged files and resolve the issue.
- Update the Windows.
- After following the above step, reboot the system.
- Now try to access the software and check if there is an issue. If yes, move to the next solution.
Method 5: Resolve the Error Using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- If you are using QuickBooks then close all the related software first.
- Go to the Task Manager and shut down the programs.
- Now visit the official website of QuickBooks and download the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Run the tool and resolve all the issues in your system.
- Keep the QuickBooks Product Code and License Number with yourself.
- Now go to the option of Control Panel.
- Hit the choice of QuickBooks from the list of software.
- Look for the options Uninstall/ Change and tap on it.
- Then follow the uninstallation procedure displayed on the screen.
- Ensure that you have updated the Windows.
- Restart the device.
- Get the latest version of QuickBooks, navigate the location: https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/produc
- From the drop-down menu on the page, choose the correct values.
- For installation procedure of the Wizard and then run the tool.
- Use the software and check if you are still getting the issue or not.
Hopefully, the above troubleshooting steps helped you to resolve the problem from your system. All the methods are very easy to perform and useful. However, if you are still getting the issue or error then it is best to take professional help. To get the helpline number visit the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. The support team is available 24 X 7 to assist the users in trouble. If you found the article informative or helpful then share it with your friends and family. Also, comment below on which method worked and did not work for you.